BEST ELEMENTS OF DESIGNING A NEWSLETTER
- Have your Company Name and Logo at the TOP of the Email, so people recognize it’s your company (This is BRANDING)
- Have Compelling offers along with Compelling Images or Photos, as most people first respond to visual images and then to written content! Some don’t’ even like to read.
- Have each PRODUCT or SERVICE offer a quick link.
- Be sure to have full disclosure with your CONTACT INFO, like your email address, web site, and phone number!
- Offer a Web version of the email Newsletter to a quick link to the Newsletter on a server.
- Keep your Design Standard to your BRAND so it’s always recognized as your BRAND (or stick with our design)
- Offer some FREE Deals, if you can, so people immediately check them out.
- Ask your subscribers to forward your email to friends and Family, so they can BENEFIT too.
- Last but not the least, you’ll need to have an unsubscribe link at the bottom of your email to be fully compliant with the email standards.
- All you need now is a regular email marketing campaign to make different offers on a weekly or monthly basis. Email marketing is the cheapest form of ADVERTISING, so you really need to get this going. Otherwise, expect to spend BIG BUCKS with almost all other marketing methods.
- If you need design assistance for setting up your email subscriber accounts, contact me at this link:
- Below is one of my many email marketing designs I have produced for my clients:
Here’s a Sample Newsletter we created: